Wireless earphones Sony True Wireless noise reduction WF1000XM3B.CE7 Black
– Stay in control thanks to the Quick Attention function The Quick Attention function allows you to momentarily reduce the sound of your music and amplify the surrounding sounds by simply placing your finger on the touch surface of the WF1000XM3. – 1000X sound quality in a compact format Enjoy high quality sound with the DAC converter capable of transcribing files up to 24bit / 192 Khz including FLAC, WAV, AIFF and DSD formats. – Stable connection for a 100% wireless experience The WF-1000XM3’s parallel Bluetooth connection allows each headset to be connected independently while ensuring optimal connection stability and almost zero latency. You can make calls in stereo and use each headset independently. – Ergonomic, comfortable and stable design The design of the headphones and the coating used ensure optimal support and comfort, reducing the risk of unexpected fall. Touch surfaces built right into each headset let you control Noise Canceling and Ambiant Sound, call pickup, and your music. – Autonomy The WF-1000XM3 headphones have a 6-hour continuous listening autonomy with Noise Cancelling and Bluetooth enabled. The support allows recharging equivalent to 18 hours of continuous listening with Noise Cancelling and Bluetooth activated for a total of 24 hours. – Port detection Thanks to port detection, the headsets activate and go to sleep automatically to optimize battery life. – Compatible Google Personal Assistant
Sony recommends that you always update your devices with the latest software available. WF-1000XM3 software update notifications, as well as the updates themselves, are released through the Sony Headphones Connect app, available free from Google Play and the Apple App Store.
– WF-1000XM3 earphones offer the best active noise reduction on the market thanks to the QN1e HD noise reduction processor
– Quick Attention function allowing momentarily to reduce the sound of your music and to amplify the surrounding sounds by simply placing your finger on the tactile surface of the headset
– Intelligent noise reduction selecting the performance level best suited to the user’s activity
– Parallel Bluetooth connection allowing to connect each earpiece independently to the phone for a stable connection and almost zero latency
– 6 hours of continuous listening time with noise reduction and Bluetooth enabled. Recharge equivalent to 18 hours of continuous listening with noise reduction and Bluetooth activated thanks to the charging box, for a total of 24 hours. Fast charge function: 10 min for 90 min of autonomy. USB Type-C socket
– Touch controls directly on the two headsets: NC On / Off / Ambiant Sound, microphone and taking calls, music navigation
– Thanks to the port detection, the headsets activate and go to sleep automatically to optimize the battery life
– Rediscover the purity of silence
The WF-1000XM3 headphones offer the best active noise reduction on the market thanks to the QN1e HD noise reduction processor and two microphones placed on each headset.
– Smart Noise Cancellation for a tailor-made experience
The intelligent Noise Canceling automatically selects the function most suited to the user’s activity: perception of audio announcements at airports / Maximum noise reduction in transport / Perception of noise from cars on the street …